The Konica Minolta flagship models bizhub PRESS C1085/C1100 extend the print provider’s range of high-volume job possibilities. With unmatched performance, high image quality and stability, they offer everything required to satisfy the growing demands of customers of in-house print rooms and graphic communication providers. Both digital colour presses provide extensive configuration options to grow the printer’s business.
Small lot orders and variable data printing jobs with tight deadlines can be performed faster and more efficiently, creating new revenue sources for printers, with speeds of 100/85 ppm on 55 to 350 gsm papers.
The bizhub PRESS C1100/C1085 maintain the stable high image quality demanded by professional users for high-volume printing. They meet the strict customer demands for high quality output, with Simitri HD E toner, S.E.A.D. IV image processing technology, and the output feedback system.
Multifunctional options help save labour and ensure added value, thereby increasing profitability. They also enhance the efficiency during post-processing, with booklet making, auto ring binding, perfect binding, hole punching, GBC punching, as well as 6 types of folding and stapling.
bizhub PRESS C1085/C1100 meet latest global standards, supporting various industry standards as well as high-level colour management. With JDF support, APPE, Pantone, industry-standard Fiery and Creo controller, both represent state-of-the-art models for the printing industry.
- Perfect image consistency whether 100 or 5,000 prints; the PRESS C1100’s unique stability achieves unparalleled consistency throughout the day and across several devices.
- Superbly enhanced image quality with refined density for excellent uniformity, page after page after page.
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi full colour resolution with smooth¬ing for matchless clarity and precision.
- Impressively expanded media flexibility, covering paper weights from 55 to 350 gsm.
- Technically improved paper processing thanks to air suction feeding, reliable and efficient decurling plus additional humidifier option.
- Competitive controller variety with choice of Konica Minolta controller and two different EFI servers.
- Seamless integration into varied workflow solutions and hybrid workflows, thanks to JDF support and versatile Konica Minolta Printgroove applications.
- Easy usability and operation via unified touch panel, which is identical for all Konica Minolta digital colour presses.
- Sophisticated and versatile inline finishing capabili¬ties include auto ring binding, multi (GBC) punching, perfect binding, booklet production with saddle-stitching, numerous folding modes, 2- and 4-hole punching.